Tai Chi and Qigong, Daoist Alchemy
Tai Chi and Qigong are Chinese ancient meditative practices for Mind-and-Body health which use slow graceful movements and controlled breathing techniques that strengthen your mind-body connection, reduce stress, promote serenity and improve circulation, thereby enhancing the practitioner’s overall health.
Understanding Qigong and Tai Chi
- Qigong is a practice of cultivating the Qi (Chi) – or “intrinsic life energy” – through rhythmic breathing coordinated with slow repetition of fluid movement, a calm mindful state, and visualization of guiding Qi through the body.
- Tai Chi – the “supreme ultimate” is the internal martial art of cultivating balance and harmony, and harmonizing Yin/Yang, practiced for its health and longevity benefits.
Qigong and Tai Chi “Life Energy Cultivation” are practices of aligning breath, movement, and awareness for exercise, healing, and meditation. Our Qigong and Tai Chi program teaches you how to access the universe’s vital energy, the Qi (or Chi), that is within and around you, how to cultivate the Qi and how to turn on “the healer within you”. Our classes will help you feel more peaceful, be more creative, enjoy life and have the energy to gracefully meet its challenges.
The human body produces the most profound medicine and the practices of Qigong and Tai Chi are time-tested methods for activating its incredible capacity. Qi cultivation helps us to breakthrough our personal and cultural barriers to health and inner peace, promoting health care, quality of life, education and spirituality (IIQTC).
Philosophical PerspectiveAwaken one’s “True Nature” and “Eternal self” !
- Qigong and Tai Chi develop human potential
- Breakthrough our personal and cultural barriers to inner peace
- Allow access to higher realms of awareness
- Develop intentful personal awareness for conscious evolution
“When you cultivate balance and harmony within yourself, or in the world – that is Tai Chi. When you work and play with the essence and energy of life, nature and the universe for healing, clarity and inner peace – that is Qigong.”
Dr. Roger Jahnke, IIQTC Director
Beginners welcome !