Individual training sessions for Astral Projection
Individual 5-hr Intensive Training Programs with Adina for Astral Projections and OBE
Dr. Adina Riposan-Taylor (Saraswati Devi) was born with natural ESP abilities and she received intensive training in Astral Projections and OBE in 1999. She has been exploring the field extensively for the past 15 years, both from the esoteric and scientific perspectives.
Adina was invited to give talks and presentations in international
Military Research Workshops, as well as discussion meetings at the
European Commission, being involved in study groups and research activities in the field. She has also developed knowledge and experience in Spirituality studies and practice for over 20 years, being committed to her Spiritual Path.
The 5-hr session will include:
- 2-hr physical training (for preparing the physical and the subtle body structures, and for initiating the primordial Spandic Vibration)
- 1-hr meditation, brain work and inner alchemy
- 1 1/2-hr Thai Massage session (that will lead the student into a deep state of relaxation and subtle bodies expansion)
- final 1/2-hr guided Astral Projection.
The training session will be scheduled in the afternoon, 2:00 – 7:00 pm. That will allow the student to stay prepared and enter a night-time of peaceful sleep and superior astral experiences. Lucid dreaming abilities will also be enhanced.
Requirements and pre-requisites for the training:
- No previous experience required, beginners are welcomed
- There will be dietary and life-style requirements for ensuring an optimal level of mind-body purification, balance and integration; that will increase the efficiency of the training.
*** If the guidelines are followed, exceptional results are guaranteed.
One week before the training session:
- Light healthy diet with lots of vegetables and fruits (preferably vegetarian)
- Good hydration, mainly water
- Strongly advised to abstain from alcohol, smoking, and strong coffee
- No recreational drugs
- No over-stimulating activities
- Good sleep and exercising.
The morning before the training session:
- Light brunch at around 11:30 am (vegetarian)
- No coffee, no chocolate, or hyper-stimulants
- One cup of black tea in the morning is acceptable
- Light-hearted activities, no stress or over-stimulation.
The training location:
- At Satya Sattva on Amelia Island FL, or at the student’s location
- Travel costs will be added to the training cost in case of traveling to the student’s location.
The training cost:
$500 – one 5-hr training session
$3,000 – a series of 7 training sessions (5-hr each)
*** The series can be scheduled in 1 week for a super-intensive training, or 1 session / week
*** The series allows the student to be in direct communication with Adina for guidance and support during the breaks between sessions.
Please e-mail Adina for more information.